Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 2 of Potty Training

oh my goodness, I feel so frustrated. I don't know what to do. She doesn't seem to understand the when I need to go, she knows she has gone, but the feeling before she just hasn't gotten it. I know it will take time, but i just am so discouraged. I am not very patient. and I struggle with my emotions of feeling like a failure are running high. Its not even 10 o'clock and i am already crying. Must be my pregnancy hormones. oh my word. This is what I hate the most about being a mom! I  HATE POTTY TRAINING.

She is ready, I have seen the signs. That isn't in question. Its the teaching her the feeling she has before she has to pee or poop, that is my frustration...I just don't know how to teach that. She doesn't seem to understand the question.

Did I mention That I have already lost myself to tears, oh I have, well I need to mention it again. I am really looking forward to nap time, when I can put a diaper on her, I am frustrated beyond  and tears are just flowing, because that is how I deal with things these days is tears...

Oh LORD, please help me to help her! I can't do this by myself.

I thought today would be better since yesterday was a disaster, but I guess I was wrong...stick with it Ruth, the first few days are going to be LONG hard days, but she will get it...she is smart.  I just want a glimpse of hope that she is getting it.

We can do this

No comments:

Post a Comment